Google Home review
The description of Google Home
Google Home is the company’s answer to Amazon Echo. It is a voice-activated speaker that can control all the smart devices in your house with voice commands. It requires a WiFi connection and is compatible with Chromecast, Spotify, Pandora, and Google Play Music.
Google Home’s interface is very straightforward. It consists of a touch panel, a microphone, and a blue LED ring that is used to show the state of the device. The touch panel is used to control the volume, and the LED ring turns blue and pulses when Google Home is listening.
Google Home is compatible with many third-party apps, and can also be used for tasks such as setting alarms, adding events to your calendar, playing games, and finding general information. It also supports Google Home Smart Home, which allows you to control all of your smart home devices with voice commands.
Information about replayability of Google Home
Google Home can be replayed by pressing the touch panel on the top of the device. Google Home also has an “on/off” button on the back of the device.
- It is voice-activated, so all you have to do is say “Ok Google” and then your request;
- You can control all your smart home devices through Google Home;
- You can use it to set alarms, add events to your calendar, play games, and find information;
- It is compatible with many third-party apps, such as Spotify, Pandora, and Google Play Music;
- Google Home is compatible with Google Home Smart Home;
- It is easy to set up and use;
- It can be replayed by pressing the touch panel on the top of the device;
- It is only compatible with Google accounts;
- There are a limited number of third-party apps that work with Google Home;
- Google Home can’t answer general knowledge questions;
- You can’t change the wake word;
- It can only be used with Google Home Smart Home;