WhatsApp Messenger review
The description of WhatsApp Messenger
WhatsApp Messenger is a mobile chatting service that enables people to send text messages, pictures, videos, and voice messages to other WhatsApp users for free. WhatsApp Messenger was first released in January 2009 by WhatsApp Inc., based in Mountain View, California. It is a cross-platform application, meaning that one can use it on different devices, like smartphones, tablets, and even computers. The application is available on both Android and iPhone devices.
The interface is a simple and user-friendly design. It consists of the main screen, which is the list of chats, and the status bar, which shows the user's profile picture and the total number of unread messages. The main screen also shows the total number of contacts and the number of unread messages. The user can also receive messages in his inbox and by a Contact Request.
WhatsApp Messenger includes a set of emoticons, which are icons that indicate a user's feelings in his/her message. The emoticons are used in a chat conversation.
The emoticons are available on the main chat screen, next to the chatbox. In order to use an emoticon, the user has to tap and hold it and then release the finger.
Information about replayability of WhatsApp Messenger
WhatsApp Messenger is not replayable, meaning that there is no way to save a chat conversation and then read it later on.
- It is free to use.
- The application is available on different platforms.
- The emoticons are included in the chat.
- The application is very simple and user-friendly.
- The chat history can be accessed by scrolling up and down.
- The user can also receive messages in his inbox.
- The user can receive a Contact Request.
- The application is not available in all countries;
- The application is not available in all mobile platforms;